Tuesday, October 19, 2010

How Lazy Can I Be?

Well....pretty lazy! Work is picking up, and Reagan is being even MORE rambunctious than usual, and I forgot I'm supposed to be getting better at blogging! If this keeps up....maybe I should just drop it, huh? Nah....

So remember my logo for BC^2? Well, through that, I got a job doing a logo design for a new BBQ Association starting up in the Coeur d' Alene, Idaho area. It's called the West Slope BBQ Association. Check it out! They'll be competing in the Idaho State Championships in January. Watch for them, and try out their food! It really is amazing if you like to lick BBQ off your fingers and feel really really full. Check out more about WSBA here.

Here's what we've finalized for WSBA: 
(and yes, those are Porterhouse mountains. No, you can only dream of them)

No comments:

Post a Comment