Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Things that Inspire Me to WAIT

There are times that I see things, sometimes LOTS of things, that make me want to drop everything and MAKE something. Create an invitation, paint a picture, draw a new pattern. Most of the time these things just drop into my lap.


And then I have to WAIT. Wait until Reagan goes down for a nap, (because he knows when I'm not giving him my full attention, and he wants it all in the worst way) or WAIT for Nate to get home so that I can have uninterrupted time. Or just WAIT in general. I am NOT the world's most patient person.


(**I LOVE THESE STINKIN BIRDS, AND THESE COLOR COMBINATIONS ARE AMAZING!)

These are the things that I have to WAIT to play with. But the ideas are coming. And stewing, and hopefully weeding out all the bad ones by themselves so I don't have to worry about it!


(**The slippers are the most amazing wool felted knit slippers by French Press Knits.**)

No comments:

Post a Comment